PromptCloud is looking for
an ambitious content marketing all-rounder who shall be responsible for writing
well-researched and informative content for the blog, website and other
marketing collaterals. The person should be an auto-pilot and self- thinker and
have strong convictions. Efficient proofreading and paraphrasing skills. There
will be a steep learning. As a company, we like to work with people who are
smarter than their years, fast learners, and quick thinkers.
Responsibility-shirkers need not apply. This is an amazing place to grow
rapidly and make a real impact. If you're someone who doesn't tolerate low
expectations, then you might be the right person for our team. The ideal
incumbent should be having:
- Excellent written communication
- 1-2 years of full-time experience
with content writing.
- Should have exposure in public
- High attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with blogging,
copywriting, content marketing & PR.
- A good hang of the nuances of English
language and grammar rules.
- Experience in social media
marketing (planning and execution) is a big plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the
latest online marketing trends.
- Experience working with a
B2B/enterprise startup is a plus.
- Excellent time-management,
multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
The responsibilities would include:
- Writing engaging content for the
blog, website and emails.
- Creating newsletters targeted
towards a B2B audience.
- Generating SEO-friendly content
across sources and sharing them on social media channels.
- Independently coming up with GREAT
content from time to time.
- Developing measurable content
- Growing a community of big data
enthusiasts on social media sites like LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Understanding PromptCloud's
technology well as you progress.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of
tasks with moderate to minimal guidance.
- Should have understanding of promotion of own articles on various platforms.
- Should be familiar with keyword research and ROI on content in terms of visitors, likes, comments, leads etc.
- Take ownership of on-page SEO and content promotion on various platforms including but not limited to blogs, forums and social media sites.
- Have a basic understanding of Google webmaster and Analytics.
- Assist in content strategy and keyword strategy to increase traffic for the website.
- In-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media along with demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and team-oriented environment.
· In your application, feel free to include the following: a cover letter, resume and links to your website, blog or portfolio.